Time for another Featured Recipe from my fellow blogger Dee at Dee’s In the Kitchen! This time it is a Fall classic, a stick to your ribs, warm you to your toes, Crockpot Chicken Chili. It is full of vegetables and protein, and the best part is that you can set it and forget it. You can prep everything the night before and get this started before you go to work. Just set your slow cooker to low for 8 hours and have dinner ready and on the table as soon as you get home. Now that’s my kinda meal! This is one you will make time and time again, and you can even freeze your leftovers and heat em up later in the week (woohoo 2 nights without slaving over your stove to get dinner on the table).
- 1 Yellow or Orange Pepper, seeded/chopped
- 1 Red Pepper, seeded/chopped
- 2 Jalapeno peppers, seeded/chopped
- 1 Cubanelle Pepper, seeded/chopped
- 1 Large, Onion, Chopped
- 1 Cup, Corn, cut off cob, thawed
- 2 Cans (15.5 oz ea.), Cannellini Beans
- 1 Container (32 oz), Chicken Broth
- ½ Cup, Light Cream
- 3, Chicken Breasts, boneless/skinless, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon, Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon of each Seasoning: Dry Whole Oregano, Ground Cumin, Ground Ginger, Garlic Powder, Chili Powder, Onion Powder and Kosher Salt
- Black Ground Pepper, few good turns on the pepper mill
- ½ Cup, Cilantro, cleaned/chopped
- See site!
find the cooking instructions at Dees’s in the kitchen here!!
Here are some delicious recipes to make with your chili tonight: