Our first fudge recipe for this years Christmas Baking Frenzy is here, Chocolate Caramel Turtle Fudge!! The thing I love about a good fudge recipe is that it is so easy to make and even better to eat, and this one is no exception. The decadent chocolate is wrapped around chunks of pecans and oozing caramel…I mean what more could you want in a fudge?
If you are looking for a delicious chocolaty fudge to add to your cookie trays this is definitely the one, it only takes 5 minutes to prepare and uses just a few simple ingredients (you don’t even need to make the caramel sauce for this one…yes!!!). So go ahead friends, I give you permission to make a double batch and keep one for yourself, after all it is the season for giving (and that includes to ourselves).
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 c Butter (cubed)
- 2 c Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 1 c Chopped Pecans
- 1/4 c Caramel Sauce
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Empty condensed milk into a medium microwave safe bowl. Add chocolate chips and cubed butter and microwave on high for 90 seconds.
- Remove and stir, and heat for another 15-30 seconds (stop at 15 and stir, if chunks of chocolate are still there put back in).
- As soon as it is melted, stir in vanilla and chopped pecans and immediately pour into your baking pan.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over the top and using a knife gently swirl into chocolate.
- Put in fridge and allow to cool completely before cutting (at least 2 hours).
Looking for other tasty fudge and goodie recipes to try out? Check out some of my favorites from our previous years: