I received my first box from Hello Fresh in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are my own.
Who else struggles with making dinner during the week?! I swear to you by Wednesday I am done with my kitchen and want nothing more than to just sit down with my feet up and watch my hubby cook a meal. We decided to start looking into Food Subscription Boxes as a way to help alleviate some of the weekday stress.
My hubby and I have complete opposite work schedules so we rarely get to sit down before 8 pm to eat so when we got our Hello Fresh box I was so excited to see that they were meals that were ready in 30 minutes or less and literally needed nothing more than some rough chopping and cooking (everything else is done for you…YES!). And as a BONUS for you guys Hello Fresh has given me a DISCOUNT CODE for $30 off your first 2 boxes, look for it below!!
There are a few different options you can choose from, depending on what you are looking for in your meals (i.e. the Veggie Plan if you are looking for Vegetariain friendly meals and the Family Plan for easy kid-approved recipes). We received The Family Plan and received 3 delicious meals that took little time to cook! (See our meals below). The meals change up every week, and you can even see a sneak peak on their site before you order.
What we LOVED about our Hello Fresh Box:
- Fresh ingredients delivered right to our door (in a cooler box to keep everything cold, no need to worry if you aren’t home to receive the box!).
- Each recipe has a handy recipe card with instructions on how to make the meal
- Ingredients are pre-measured for you, no guesswork on how much to add (which means you won’t have a dressing that is vinegar loaded or a sauce that is as thin as soup!)
- All the meat is antibiotic and hormone free (seriously the BEST tasting meat we have had in awhile!)
- No need to go to the grocery store and drag your screaming toddlers with you
- The flavors were incredible, there was not a single dish we didn’t like (and I am somewhat of a picky eater)
- The box sizes of each meal were PERFECT to slide right into the fridge, it’s like they planned it or something 😉
- CONVENIENCE, I can’t tell you how nice it was to just open the fridge and know what we were making (no more “ooops I forgot to take the meat out of the freezer…is pasta okay AGAIN!?”)
Remember to use code ” OLIVE60 ” at checkout to save $30 on your first two boxes!! The code is good until the end of this year (December 31, 2017) and applies to Canadian residents.
Go check out Hello Fresh now to see the plans offered and get ready to make mealtime easier!