This simple roasted cauliflower bake is the perfect side dish for entertaining. It is lightly tossed in olive oil, coated in a mix of delicious herbs and finished with a sprinkle of Parmesan to bring together an incredible flavor that goes with meat, seafood and other vegetables!
Look no further for your next Easter side dish my friends; this is an easy to make cauliflower bake with a handful of ingredients. The best part though? You toss everything together and then it goes into the oven where all the magic happens…there are NO additional steps for this dish which makes it a winner in my books!
When it is finished baking you are left with perfectly golden florets that have the best texture (not mushy and not crunchy, just the perfect in between) that are coated in herbs…what’s not to love?
Vegetable side dishes rock
You can never have enough side dishes at a holiday meal, am I right? Sure, we all love the sliced ham piled on our plates at Easter, but who doesn’t fill the rest of their plate with a little bit of each of the sides that are staring at you from the center right in front of Aunt Betty!
Okay, maybe that’s a stretch but I know I speak for many of you when I say that I LOVE a good veggie dish to compliment all the other sleep inducing foods I am about to devour. It kinda makes me feel a little bit better about my second (or third) helping of Scalloped Potatoes. The nice thing about this one is that you only need to make sure you have a head or two of cauliflower (depending on your number of dinner guests) because I am certain we all have the rest of the items already in our pantry.
- Dried Rosemary and Thyme
- Parmesan Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
Be sure to PIN this Cauliflower Side Dish Recipe so you have it for later!
Here are just a few of our favorite recipes for entertaining:
- Lemon Chicken Piccata
- Herbed Carrots and Green Beans
- Butternut Squash Risotto
- Campbell’s Green Bean Casserole
- Sweet Potato Soup with Coconut Milk
- Puff Pastry Asparagus Tart
Be sure to subscribe to our Email List so you can always get delicious recipes and ideas to your inbox for FREE!
If you made this recipe please be sure to rate it and leave us a comment below and let us know what you thought!!
Easy Roasted Cauliflower with Herbs
- 1 head Cauliflower washed and cut into florets
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Dried Rosemary
- 1.5 tsp Dried Thyme
- ¼ cup Fresh Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss cauliflower with olive oil, herbs, salt & pepper in medium bowl – ensure pieces are evenly coated.
- Spread out in a single layer on lined baking sheet and sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top.
- Roast for 25 minutes, remove from oven and give the pan a gentle toss/shake to move the cauliflower around. Put back in the oven for 15-20 minutes until cauliflower is golden and can be pierced easily with a fork.