These easy to make popsicles use fresh raspberries along with tart lemon juice and Greek Yogurt to create a delicious summer treat!
With summer in full swing I am constantly trying to come up with new ideas for staying cool, which I am able to do with these delicious Raspberry Lemonade Yogurt Pops!
They are super easy to make, combining both tangy and sweet flavors with the wonderful creaminess of the yogurt…and they sure are pretty to look at too!
Post Updated: January 31, 2020
Yogurt Style Popsicles
If you are like us, you always have yogurt on hand for when a craving hits. Some are high in protein, like plain Greek yogurt, which makes it super filling and so much healthier than the bowl of ice cream I would otherwise reach for.
These popsicles are easily customizable to your tastes as well. If you prefer strawberries or blueberries to raspberries then simply puree them with your sugar and lemon juice.
Also, for the yogurt, you can choose to use any style you prefer – even lactose free options!
Normally I eat yogurt with my breakfast, whether it is in a smoothie bowl or just topped with fresh fruit, but I got to thinking “how else can I use yogurt besides my usual breakfast routine!?” and that my friends is how we created this heat quenching popsicle!
They are so simple to make, and use just a handful of fresh ingredients (your kids will never know they are actually GOOD for them!).
Be sure to PIN THIS POPSICLE RECIPE so you have it for later!
More refreshing recipes:
- Strawberry Greek Yogurt Popsicles – simple and healthy 3 ingredient fruit popsicle
- Lemon Amaretto Tiramisu – super light and fresh tasting, and the addition of the lemon curd is seriously amazing
- Strawberry Mint Bliss – bright red strawberries and fresh mint combined with Italian Soda
Raspberry Popsicle Recipe
- 2 c fresh Raspberries
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1.5 c Greek Yogurt
- zest of 1 Lemon
- 2 tbsp fresh Lemon Juice
Raspberry Yogurt Layer
- 1/3 c Raspberry mix, from above
- 1/4 c Yogurt mix, from above
- Begin with your Raspberry layer. In a food processor (or blender) combine raspberries, sugar, lemon juice and water. Process until you have a smooth consistency with no chunks (about 1 minute). Reserve 1/3 c of the raspberry mix for the next layer.
- Pour into your popsicle molds, filing about 1/3 of the way and place in freezer while you prepare the next layer.
- For the yogurt layer, in a small bowl combine the Greek Yogurt with lemon juice and zest and set aside.
- Take 1/4 c of your yogurt mix and 1/3 c of your raspberry mix and combine in a small bowl. Again, taking your popsicle mold, fill to the halfway mark and set in the freezer for 10 minutes to set.
- Once your middle layer has set, add the lemon yogurt layer to top off the popsicles and place in freezer overnight to set completely.
Serving Size:1 Popsicle
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 90Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 28mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 4gSugar: 10gProtein: 7g
*Please note that nutritional values are not always 100% accurate and are to be used as a guide.
Be sure to subscribe to our Email List so you can always get delicious recipes and ideas to your inbox for FREE!