If you are like me you LOVE a good Tomato Soup Recipe for the cooler Fall days ahead! Our first guest blogger, Dee from Dee’s In the Kitchen, has whipped up a super indulgent Tomato Soup for you to enjoy! I love the addition of ricotta cheese to her recipe and I think you guys are going to love it too!
Creamy Tomato Soup Recipe
- 1/2 White Onion chopped
- 1 Shallot chopped
- 2 Cloves Fresh Garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Can 28 oz., Peeled Tomatoes *used Italian Style Plum Shaped in this recipe
- 1 Can 14.5 oz., Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 2 1/2 Cups Chicken Broth, low-sodium & GF
- 1 Tablespoon dry Basil
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Cup Light Cream
- 3 Tablespoons Ricotta Cheese
- Mixed Italian Cheeses
- Fresh Basil Ribbons
- Fresh Crispy Bread for dunking
- See site for full cooking directions
Find the cooking instructions over at Dee’s in the Kitchen here!
If you liked this post you may also want to check out:
This post contains affiliate links, which cost you nothing, but allow you to see the products I use and love in my own kitchen!