Disclosure Policy for The Olive Blogger
Last updated: 01/01/2020
Questions or concerns? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of my posts contain affiliate links. When you click on an affiliate link and buy something, I may receive a small commission however it does NOT cost you anything extra. Mentions of associated products/services/businesses within the content of my blog may or may not be noted as an affiliate in every reference. Thanks so much for your support!
I provide these affiliate links through the Amazon Associates Program. This program is designed to provide a way for sites like mine to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking back to Amazon.ca (.com). Also, all advertisements on my blog are generated by Google AdSense, and are randomly generated ads based on the topics and contents of my blog.
I am sometimes compensated with free product in return for a blog post/reference. I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, and experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
All photos and recipes on this site belong to The Olive Blogger (unless otherwise stated) and are NOT to be used without prior written consent.
COOKIES AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by the Website, by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, not all functions of our Website may be entirely usable.
- Cookies: We may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
- Information collected may be used in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website.
- To run a promotion, contest, giveaway, survey or other Website feature.
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity; or
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device. Personal information doesn’t include
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s and GDPR’s scope
Your Rights Under The CCPA
Users who reside in California have the right to request any of the following
- disclosure of the categories and specific pieces of personal information we have collected
- deletion of personal information we have collected from you
- disclosure of the categories of personal information we have collected, the categories of sources from which we collected it, the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling it, the categories of third parties with whom we share it, and the specific pieces of personal information we have collected
- disclosure of the categories of personal information we collected or sold and the categories of third parties to whom it was sold
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of these privacy rights.
Requests can be submitted by you or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf by email to email@example.com