I thought it was time to share another super easy Fudge Recipe with you guys for our Christmas Baking Frenzy. This simple fudge is loaded with walnut pieces and topped with Christmas sprinkles which makes it a festive addition to your holiday trays. Like the Chocolate Caramel Turtle Fudge we shared the other week, this one comes together in minutes and takes just a couple of ingredients. It is so easy to make that you can do a double batch in under 15 minutes (yes!).
I seriously just love a good fudge! It is not only great on your cookie trays, but awesome to package as a gift on its own as well (teachers gifts done!)…I mean who wouldn’t love to get a box of this Chocolate Walnut Fudge?
- 2 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Chopped Walnuts (or another nut you prefer!)
- pinch of salt (1/8 tsp)
- Line a 8"x8" baking pan with parchment paper
- Over low heat in a medium pan heat condensed milk and chocolate chips, stirring constantly until melted.
- Remove from heat and add in vanilla and salt, stir well to combine.
- Fold in the chopped walnuts and transfer immediately to your prepared pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours (overnight is best) before cutting into desired size squares. Keep in a sealed container in the fridge until ready to serve or gift!
Do you have any traditions for the Holidays? Any special cookies or baked goods that you HAVE to make every year?! Share it with me below, or tag @theoliveblogger on Instagram so we can see your goodies.