Share for the love of FOOD!
This is one of our FAVORITE cookies to make at Christmas time!!! It takes a little bit more time than most of our other cookies, but trust me they are more than worth it! These Biscotti are loaded with cranberries and almonds, with a hint of white chocolate and even orange juice (Mmm, I know right?!).
Now, like the rest of our Christmas Baking Frenzy cookies, these Biscotti are perfect for adding to a goodie tray for a friend or neighbor, and are even gorgeous on their own in a simple mug as a teachers gift! (Or you could save them all for yourself…we won’t tell!). Be sure to make a double batch, these freeze great and will hold up to 3 months (in a sealed airtight container)!
White Chocolate Cranberry Biscotti
- 1/2 c Butter softened
- 1 1/2 c Sugar
- 3 lg Eggs
- 3 squares White Bakers Chocolate melted and cooled
- 2 3/4 c Flour
- 2 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Almond Extract
- 1/4 c Orange Juice no pulp
- 1/2 c Toasted chopped Almonds (we use slivered, you can use whole and chop more)
- 1/2 c Dried Cranberries rough chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In stand mixer beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- In a small bowl sift together flour, baking powder and salt, add to wet mixture and mix well.
- Add orange juice and extract, beating until well combined. Stir in chopped almonds and cranberries.
- Divide dough in half, place each half on a lightly greased and floured baking sheet and shape into a 9"x 2" "log" (see photos)
- Bake 25 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool 10 mins. Cut each log into about 12 3/4" slices, place cut side down on baking sheet and bake an additional 15-20 minutes (turn over halfway through) and remove once each side is lightly golden
- *Make sure to check halfway through as each oven is different and you do not want them to burn
- Once cooled you can drizzle with semi-sweet or white chocolate!
Here are some photos showing the progression of the delicious Biscotti!
This page contains affiliate links, which help to keep the site running 🙂 Please see my Disclosure Page for more information!