I am gonna just start by saying that these Nutella Brownies are the BEST brownies you will ever make!!! And I do not say that lightly friends. As you know I am a major chocoholic and brownies may as well be listed as a food group for me.
As part of this months Blogger Recipe Swap that I participate in I was tasked with making something from Aileen Cooks (you guys gotta check her out!). I had so much trouble finding just ONE thing to make but as soon as I saw her Nutella Brownies I was done…heart stopped, drool running down my face, done. I mean can you blame me…look at them!!!
Just looking at that giant plate of goodness makes me want more…sadly we brought them all to a dinner party with friends and they were DEVOURED which meant no leftovers for us! But hey that’s okay, just means I get to make another batch…
just for me…for me and my hubby of course!
- 2/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ cups Nutella
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease a square 8x8 baking dish and set aside.
- Combine Nutella, eggs, and vanilla in stand mixer until well combined.
- In a small bowl, sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the Nutella mixture until JUST combined.
- Add in the chocolate chips and gently mix in.
- Pour the brownie batter into the greased baking dish and bake 22-25 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.
Be sure to check out the original recipe and many other yummy eats over at Aileen Cooks!