I am so excited to feature this Chicken BLTA Salad from my friend Amber over at Simply Made Recipes! It is a delicious and fresh salad to help start your new year off right! This salad is LOADED with veggies and protein and is even topped off with a delicious avocado “bomb” sauce, which makes it perfect for lunch or dinner.
Are you wondering what the BLTA stands for?? Well let me tell you!
I mean, really guys, this salad is guaranteed to become a new favorite in your household!! Enjoy!
Chicken BLTA Salad with Avocado Dressing
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 jalapeno
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 chicken breast cooked and cooled, cut into strips
- 4 slices bacon cooked and chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 3 cups baby spinach
- desired amount of "Bomb"Sauce from Simply Made Recipes
Try these other recipes along with your Salad!!
- Kale Pizza : A classic from our collection
- Lentil Beef Soup : from our friends over at FizlDizl
- Hearty Kale and Sausage Soup : A classic from our collection