These are probably the EASIEST and YUMMIEST Glazed Carrots that you will ever try! I like to add a little extra love to my vegetables for big Holiday meals, and it doesn’t have to be much to make them stand out. These carrots take under 5 minutes to prepare and will surely take a top spot at your Thanksgiving table. I added a little bit of spice to the glaze to really amp up the flavor and make them fit perfectly into the Fall menu theme we were focused on.
Now, we used whole carrots, peeled and cut down, it is a personal preference for me…but you can use baby carrots if that is what you like (and it’ll save you about 2 minutes from your 5 minute prep time!).
Cinnamon Spiced Glazed Carrots
- 6-8 medium Carrots peeled
- 1/4 c Butter
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Cut your carrots into sticks (unless you are using baby carrots) and make sure to keep them the same size for even cooking.
- Steam carrots in a microwave safe bowl on high for 4-6 minutes, until a fork goes through easily.
- In a small bowl melt butter for 20 seconds. Add in brown sugar and cinnamon and stir until it dissolves.
- Pour glaze over the carrots and season with salt and pepper.
And that is it, nice and simple and full of so much delicious flavor! They compliment our Stuffed Pork Tenderloin and Garlic Mashed Potatoes wonderfully and I guarantee that even the kids will love this Glazed Carrot recipe!
This post contains affiliate links, which cost you nothing more, but allow you to see what we love to use in our own kitchen and for entertaining! See my Disclosure Policy for more information.