If you are like me you LOVE a good Tomato Soup Recipe for the cooler Fall days ahead! Our first guest blogger, Dee from Dee’s In the Kitchen, has whipped up a super indulgent Tomato Soup for you to enjoy! I love the addition of ricotta cheese to her recipe and I think you guys are going to love it too!
- 1/2 White Onion, chopped
- 1 Shallot, chopped
- 2 Cloves, Fresh Garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon, Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon, Butter
- 1 Can (28 oz.), Peeled Tomatoes *used Italian Style Plum Shaped in this recipe
- 1 Can (14.5 oz.), Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 2 1/2 Cups, Chicken Broth, low-sodium & GF
- 1 Tablespoon, dry Basil
- 1 Teaspoon, Garlic Salt
- 1/2 Cup, Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Cup, Light Cream
- 3 Tablespoons, Ricotta Cheese
- Mixed Italian Cheeses
- Fresh Basil Ribbons
- Fresh Crispy Bread, for dunking
- See site for full cooking directions
Find the cooking instructions over at Dee’s in the Kitchen here!
If you liked this post you may also want to check out:
This post contains affiliate links, which cost you nothing, but allow you to see the products I use and love in my own kitchen!