If you are like me you LOVE a good Tomato Soup Recipe for the cooler Fall days ahead! Our first guest blogger, Dee from Dee’s In the Kitchen, has whipped up a super indulgent Tomato Soup for you to enjoy! I love the addition of ricotta cheese to her recipe and I think you guys are going to love it too!
Creamy Tomato Soup Recipe
- 1/2 White Onion chopped
- 1 Shallot chopped
- 2 Cloves Fresh Garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Can 28 oz., Peeled Tomatoes *used Italian Style Plum Shaped in this recipe
- 1 Can 14.5 oz., Fire Roasted Tomatoes
- 2 1/2 Cups Chicken Broth, low-sodium & GF
- 1 Tablespoon dry Basil
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1/2 Cup Light Cream
- 3 Tablespoons Ricotta Cheese
- Mixed Italian Cheeses
- Fresh Basil Ribbons
- Fresh Crispy Bread for dunking
See site for full cooking directions
Find the cooking instructions over at Dee’s in the Kitchen here!
If you liked this post you may also want to check out:
This post contains affiliate links, which cost you nothing, but allow you to see the products I use and love in my own kitchen!