The Best Biscotti Recipes all have one thing in common; they are perfectly crunchy and full of delicious flavors. They can be made with nuts, a variety of fruit or just a ton of chocolate, and either way we love them! That’s why we have rounded up 25 of the Best Biscotti Recipes for you to try this Christmas season.
Can you believe we are already on our 4th day of our annual Christmas Baking Frenzy? I hope you have been following along and enjoying all of the seasons best treats we have had to offer so far.
Remember to come back and check out what’s new everyday, you don’t want to miss what we have coming up! But enough about that, lets get started on our different Biscotti flavors shall we?
*Be sure to look below each photo for additional Biscotti cookies in that category you can try*
traditional italian biscotti recipes
These biscotti cookies tend to have almonds as their main mix in, though often you will also find anise or orange zest too.
This is the Best Homemade Almond Biscotti Recipe from our recipe vault! It is a delicious recipe that uses slivered toasted almonds, sweet vanilla and almond extract to create a classic dunkable cookie you will love.
Also be sure to check out these other tasty variations:
Be sure to PIN THIS PAGE so you have it for later!
chocolate biscotti recipes
Everyone knows that life is just better with chocolate, am I right?! These Biscotti are by far my favorite as I am a self-proclaimed chocoholic, I could literally eat it at every meal if it didn’t go straight to my hips…
This Chocolate Pistachio Biscotti from FOODAL is a luscious chocolate cookie loaded with salted pistachios creating a match made in cookie heaven for us to enjoy. If you prefer the flavor of hazelnut we’ve got you covered with an irresistible Nutella Biscotti!
More Chocolate Biscotti Cookies to check out:
Scrumptious Brownie Biscotti – The Olive Blogger ❄️ Triple Chocolate Biscotti – Family Around the Table 🎄 Chocolate Peanut Butter Marbled Biscotti – The Monday Box ⛄️ Chocolate Chip Almond Biscotti – Savvy Saving Couple ❄️ Chocolate Honey Almond Biscotti – Mighty Mrs. 🎄 Mocha Chocolate Chip Biscotti – Blondie-ish at Kitchen ⛄️ Brownie Almond Biscotti – The Farm Girl Gabs ❄️
Be sure to subscribe to our Email List so you can always get delicious recipes and ideas to your inbox for FREE!
biscotti with nuts and fruit
One thing I really love about biscotti flavors is how versatile they are. You can add in almost any dried fruit and nut and have a winning combination for your cookie.
Perfectly spiced and full of orange zest, these Orange Walnut Biscotti from Finding Zest are sure to become a Christmas classic!
More fruit and nut biscotti cookies to make:
White Chocolate Cranberry Biscotti – The Olive Blogger ❄️ White Chocolate Pistachio – Inside the Rustic Kitchen 🎄 Chocolate Cherry Biscotti – Sidewalk Shoes ⛄️Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti – Tikkido❄️ Strawberry White Chocolate Biscotti – Tikkido 🎄
unique biscotti recipes
If you are looking for a biscotti you haven’t tried before I guarantee one of these will make your list. They are so incredibly unique it is hard to choose one to start with!
These Lemon Poppy Seed Biscotti from Oh My! Sugar High are everything we love about a lemon poppy seed loaf in a crunchy biscotti form instead! Light and tangy, what a special treat these would be!
Other unique biscotti cookies to check out:
Pumpkin Spice Biscotti – The Olive Blogger ❄️ Gingerbread Biscotti with White Chocolate – The Olive Blogger 🎄 Amaretto Coconut Biscotti – Kudos Kitchen by Renee ⛄️ Pumpkin Banana Biscotti – Kudos Kitchen by Renee ❄️ Candied Ginger White Chocolate Biscotti – Fearless Dining 🎄
is biscotti hard to make?
We have been asked this question so many times, and with good reason! So many people have been told time and time again that biscotti recipes can only be attempted by the highest skilled bakers…but we’ve got news for you! They are not hard to make at all, and as long as you have a working timer and a little basic kitchen skills you will be able to whip up a batch. Keep in mind a few of my best biscotti tips:
- Use parchment paper or a silicone baking mat on your baking sheets to make the 2nd part of your biscotti baking easier (this is when you remove them and have to cut them on the diagonal before putting back in for its second bake).
- Always set a timer…ALWAYS! If a recipe says to check after 15-20 minutes then make sure you set it for 15 and check it. This is probably the biggest thing you need to takeaway if you are wanting to make any of the cookies above.
- When it goes in for its second bake the timer is a little more forgiving, if they stay in for 1-2 minutes longer they will just turn out crunchier which means a longer dip in your coffee!
- As with any cookie recipe you want to make sure you have all your ingredients measured and ready to go, you do not want to be short on flour or sugar in the middle of mixing!
- Always be sure to read and follow all directions, you may think that a “side note” is just us mumbling but a lot of the time it is an adjustment to the recipe (sometimes years later) when we find better ways of doing things.
- Have fun! If it doesn’t turn out perfect the first time you can always crumble them up and serve them with vanilla ice cream.